Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Beginning of the End..

So i just finished packing the majority of my things here at school, and i must admit that no matter how many doubts i had about attending a HBCU, it came up positive. i dont have too many bad things to say about college life at A&T . i know new year will bring all the great things that i may have missed in my first year.

I just wish i could come home for the majority of the summer, but i have to get my money and build my foundation for my future success with thiss 10 week REU internship. i hope it is as great as i am expecting. Well i dont have much to say, just thought i should update my bloggers about my current college status. peace out..

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your internship! u just make me so proud! love u sunshine!

    ReplyDelete