Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back to the Basics... once again

You know.. i talk about cartoons a lot more than your average college students but screw it dude, cartoons make me happy and they take me to a place that no one else can. So i am simply going to talk about Dexter's Laboratory in this blog. Now this show is awesome by itselfs but if you really watched it you would get lucky enough to see one of the two awesome shows embedded into DL, which are Dial M For Monkey and Justice Friends (many Kudos to the awesome Van halen of the justice friends, one of the most rocking superheros that goes mildly unheard of). I am just saying but having to ability to develop two cartoons from one, says alot and must mean that we have a EPIC Greatness happening.

Also, i have to say that being in elementary school and having the ability to have your own Laboratory is flipping awesome, only awesome people think of this stuff. And if you pay attention to dexter's voice, you will notice he has a strong carribean accent.. kinda weird but hella awesome to have a white miniture carribean scientist. what esle can you ask for for?.. nothing doubt it. The plot is awesome and i love the cartoon. I am a bit upset to the way that cartoon network has changed but the old cartoon network is definitely something that is award winning great..Cartoons simply FTW!

6 comments:

  1. Ive always really liked cartoon network. I can remember pulling out my cot ( I had a real bed, but i liked my cot better) and sleeping in the living room on hot days...
    falling asleep to CN in the background. I liked shows like "Yogi Bear" lol
    I, too, think it's awesome to have your own laboratory at that age. How sweet! His sis was a nuisance though ugh
    I never really liked Johnny Bravo though

    ReplyDelete
  2. johnny bravo was pretty awesome to me.. i mean the dedication it takes to be shot down so many times must be extreme.. but that is like 76% of the guys today, just goin for every girl they spot. but havin a cot is pretty awesome i must say lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please....somebody tell me they remember the hardcore awesome CN....The Edd Ed, N Eddy, the Cow and Chicken? Yo, what about the REAL Tsunami with effin REBOOT! Show of hands...who really remembers REBOOT?

    p.s. DL=Uber Awesome Oldie, kinda like Invader Zim (NickAlodeon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes of course. i remember the old stuff. cow and chicken, ed, edd, and eddy = awesome shows. you have great taste my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx kidd.
    I've got all the classics on DVD.
    Yeah,my Saturday mornings are kinda awesome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol it takes extreme courage to continue to go on after being rejected that many times - haha my cot was awesome. I miss it // and old cartoons on saturdays

    ReplyDelete